Saturday, September 15, 2012

My 1st post & Color Challenge

Greetings!

This is my very first blog post! How exiciting! I recently joined the Stampin' Up team after being a hobby stamper for the last 13 years. I couldn't think of a better way to start my blog then with a Color Challenge from the Fab Friday Challenge Blog. Be sure to check out this blog. http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com/


I actually made this card a couple of weeks ago for a bridal shower. The colors of the card were inspired by her wedding colors and invitation. 
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Doodle This
Paper: Basic Gray, So Saffron, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: Basic Gray
Punches: Decorative Label, 5 Petal Flower, Boho Blossoms, Scollop Edge Border
Accessories: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Basic Pearls, Sponge Daubers

4 comments:

  1. Love the flourish behind the flowers as well as the scallops at the bottom...the pearls are a great touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your new blog is off to a great start! I love the sponging on your flowers and the extr layer behind your sentiment. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the flowers! For your first post, you really ROCKED it out! Great job! Thanks for joining us as Fab Friday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming a blogger! You'll love it:-) And this is pretty! Love the soft colors with the flowers. Thanks for playing along at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete