Sunday, September 30, 2012

Boooooo!

I can't wait for it to finally get cooler so it will feels like Fall. It is still "HOT" here in California so it is hard to start thinking about Halloween. To get in the spirit I used a piece of candy corn for my inspiration. Aren't the googley eyes cute?



Stamps: Googley Ghouls
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Punches: Modern Label Punch
Accessories: Big Shot, Windows Frame Framelits, Cheveron Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers

2 comments:

  1. Yum, Candy corn, my favorite! Great card, too! :) Love those googlie eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!!! Too stinkin' cute! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #82 with a link back to your blog on 10-28-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a great day!!
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete