Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkins and Scarecrows


I love Fall! I love Halloween! 
I love passing out candy to Trick or Treaters! 








I couldn't think of a better way to show off PUMPKINS than to enter the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge. 

 Didn't my Scarecrow come out so cute!?!?  The Scarecrow "Owl" is CASEd from a variety of Pinterest post I have seen. The owl punch makes some really great characters. I used raffia to make the straw more of a 3-D effect. This is a one of a kind card so someone this year will be very lucky to get this in the mail.
 Happy Halloween!!

Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: True Thyme, Wild Wasbi, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP, and various of SU colors for the Scarecrow
Punches: Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Extra Large Oval, Large Oval, Small Oval, Owl Punch
 Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits, Raffia, Chocolate Chip Ribbon- 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is just one of the BEST uses of the owl punch I've seen. You did a great job with the challenge. Love the patterned pumpkins:) Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! He is adorable, as is this card. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little scare-owl! That is SO original and adorable! I love your plaid pumpkins and brown ribbon stems. Soooo well done! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is so stinkin' cute! Love that scarecrow over the pumpkin patch! And I like your choice of paper for the pumpkins, too! So fun! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete