Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sparkle Sparkle

It is beginning to look like Christmas! 

I start making my Christmas cards on Halloween and I can't wait! Today I wanted to play along with two challenges to start getting me in the mood :) Friday Mashup http://www.fridaymashup.com/ and Freshly Made Sketches http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/



         



Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Paper: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White, Champagne Glitter Paper
Ink: Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Big Shot, Snowflake Embossing Folder, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Cord, Dazzling Diamonds

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card with lots of sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! I love how you blinged up the embossed panel! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you started with Christmas a littler earlier this year, huh? Adorable! Was the glimmer paper hard to fold? Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's glitter! Love the ornament in the glitter paper - very cute :) Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete