Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Shadow Box


After completing my Halloween cards I realized I needed a few more so I dedcided to come up with something to play along in this weeks Paper Players Challenge #118- Frames
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/ 
Trick or Treat!!!!
 

Stamps: Googly Ghouls, Toxic Treats
Paper: Sahara Sand, More Mustard, Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits,Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Linen Thread, Googlies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute! I love this style card--and that little witch is so cute! So glad you could play with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great idea for the frame too! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete