Thursday, November 22, 2012

Are you ready for Black Friday?

I am so Thankful  for all of my friends, family, my job, and husband! I love this time of year. Tomorrow everyone will hustle and bustle at the malls and shops looking for the best deal. This time of year reminds me that Christmas is just around the corner. To get into the spirit I wanted to play along with The Paper Players and show off some bling! Enjoy and have a wonderful day!




Stamps: Four the Holidays
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Festival of Prints DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Blossom  Punch, Snowflake Sizzlits from Sizzix, Big Shot, Gold Cord

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a beautiful color combination you've used here ! That snowflake is so pretty! Thanks SO much for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love gold with Cherry Cobbler. It is so rich looking! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more elegant then that Cherry Cobbler and gold combo. So pretty, Allison! I love the accent you added with the gold cord, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete