Friday, November 23, 2012

Fancy Fun Folds!

I made this card a few weeks ago to practice the tri-fold card. I am using this technique for our Xmas Cards. It is an easy and fun fold! Take a 12x12 piece of paper and cute it to 12" x 5 1/2". Score at 4 and 8. The inner piece of paper is cute at 3 3/4" and 5 1/4". 

This cards fits right in over at the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week.As I am posting the picture I realized my DSP matches the banner for this challenge, he he. Be sure to play along!

 


Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes, Bright Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Summer Smooches DSP, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Bone Folder, Decorative Label

5 comments:

  1. Love this fun fold!!! Great use of the framelit die!!! Perfect use of the DSP!!! Very pretty color combo!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trifold card turned out great! I love the little word window and your cheerful color combos. Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card turned out so cute! I love the stamped image and the layered punches. Great fancy fold with the window, too! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tri-fold is such a great way to such fabulous two-sided DSP!, and that window using the banner is so fun! Thanks for playing with HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So beautiful! I never think to use my framelits on top to create a window! So smart! this is a great card! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete