Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanks is for Giving

Since the leaves in California don't really change colors and we are still in summer time heat, I decided to create my own. Let me tell you these leaves look so real. I learned this awesome technique from my up line, Krista Jensen. I love all of the cool things she has taught me over the last few months. 

To help get my inspiration I turned to the Fab Friday awesome sketch challenge for this week. It is clean and simple sketch. 
Paper Players and Stampin Celebration are both fall theme challenges which this card fits right in. Be sure to check them out and play along.


   
 


Stamps: Seasonal Sayings
Paper: Yoyo Yellow, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Core'dinations Card Stock Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate Chip Marker, Always Artichoke Marker
Accessories: Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Natural Buttons, Linen Thread, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, Color Spritzer Tool, Stamping Sponges, Scoring Stylus


11 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Those leaves are stunning! I'm adding Gold Smooch to my wish list! ;) Thanks for joining us this month at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have looked at the catalog a million times and never saw this product until I was recently introduced to it. It is so much fun to play and it gives the color a whole new look.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful leaves! The gold smooch spritz is a great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed this sketch at Fab Friday--it's terrific and so is your card! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at the Paper Players! BTW, you word verification enabled and it takes commenters a wee bit longer to comment when we have to type in those pesky numbers and letters! If you could change it to moderated comments, I am sure you'd get even more wonderful comments! If you need help doing that, let me know!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you! I thought I had the word verification turned off. I know when you enter challenges they prefer it off. Again thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...the leaves do look so real! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us this month at the Stampin' Celebration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the realness of the leaves you created! Thanks for sharing your creation with us on Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! LOVE your leaves!!! They are beautiful!! I need some of that mist!! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh those shimmery leaves look fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty--I love those leaves! What a great technique. Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete