Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy BootDay!

I can't believe this is the first time I have used this cute set. I am such a cowgirl and love my cowboy boots. I made this card for my girlfriend's upcoming birthday who also loves her country music! The color combo is part of the blog challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  Be sure to check out all of the amazing talent over there.
 



Stamps: Bootiful Occasions
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pool Party, Primerose Petal
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Stazon Black
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, Woodgrain Texture Plate, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Large Rhinestones, Blender pen , Linen Thread

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Great layout!!! Love the sparkle!!! Great texture!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and fabulous card. I totally love the woodgrain texture with the cowboy boot--it's a perfect pairing. So glad you joined us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love that you used pink for the boot! Love the layout and the tag the boot is on! Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at HSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use this set. I love the wood grain embossing. This is a perfect feminine card. Thanks for playing with us this week at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete