Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love is in the Air


Today I finally got to play with a bunch of new products from the Spring Catalog. I need to create a few different V-Day cards so I decided to play along with the weekly challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I love the new Honeycomb Embossing folder. I also love all of the chalk board technique that is all the rage right now.


Stamps: PS. I Love You, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Primrose Petals Coredinations, More Amore DSP
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Window Frames Framelits, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Small Heart Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, White Embossing Powder, 3/8" Primrose Petals Stitched Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the honeycomb with the hearts! Cuteness! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got the heart idea from my amazing upline, Krista Jensen :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love that technique too, and the hearts in the honeycombs are adorable. Thanks for playing with HSS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got the heart idea from my amazing upline, Krista Jensen :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty! I love the sanded honeycomb with all the little hearts, and your chalkboard technique is perfect. Thanks for joining us at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got the heart idea from my amazing upline, Krista Jensen :)

      Delete