Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year....Time to start stamping again

 Wow what a great way to end of 2012! I have not stamped in over two weeks and  I am totally missing it.  I am glad all of the hustle and bustle is over because it is now time to get it into gear for 2013! To help get some inspiration I combined two different weekly challenges for a belated Birthday card I needed to make. I used the color combo from Pals Paper Arts and Fab Friday!



PPA150 Color Challenge


Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Rose Romance (replaces Melon Mambo which I didn't have), Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Basic Grey
Accessories: 1 1/4" Scallop Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, 1/4" Hole Punch, Sponge Dauber

7 comments:

  1. I haven't stamped much either…I need to get myself in gear! This is a terrific card! Love the colors and the chalk board technique for the sentiment panel! THanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your technique! Thank you for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and your punches to create your own custom flowers. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful color combination to use with the sketch. Your flowers are very cute and make a sweet border. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and I love the way you used the colors and the sketch with those adorable flowers. :) Be sure to check out the challenge at HSS this week. It's my color choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, love the chalkboard look. Thanks for having fun with the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week! :)

    ReplyDelete